A Place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled RWBY

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Untitled RWBY Empty Untitled RWBY

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:48 pm

"A little help would be nice!" Nave growled, holding the Ursa back with the haft of his spear. He knocked it away with the butt of the weapon and plunged the blades into its midsection. Pulling the trigger three times, he blasted the Grimm in half. Across the field, Sola brushed his golden locks behind his ear.
"You look like you can handle yourself!" He chided, whipping around to cut down a beowolf with his rapier. More followed, but he stood firmly, snapping his fingers when they came within a few meters of him. A wall of fire erupted at the feet of their first line, obliterating them. "Thanks, Tytani!" He said with a wave. He looked around, squinting his eyes "Has anyone seen--" The sound of gunshots rang from within the trees, followed by laughter and the engine of a chainsaw. "Never mind, there she is." The head of a creeper shot out from the tree line, followed by a flash of black. A high-heeled boot stomped on the head, and its wearer pointed a wide-barreled gun at it. With a laugh, she pulled the trigger, blasting it apart in a spray of blood. The girl turned back to her teammates, half of her face splattered with blood while the ash from the dissipating grimm surrounded her.
"I think that's the last of them..." she said quietly, a serene, confused looking expression on her face "What now?" Sola shrugged in response, wiping the blade of his sword with a handkerchief.
"Report back to the Professor and enjoy the ride back to the academy?" She said, grinning and flicking his hair. At that time, a smaller figure popped out from behind a rock.
"Actually, we still have another half-mile to patrol." The young girl said, pushing her oversized spectacles into place "Stop trying to get out of working, Sola." She brushed some dust from her dress and walked back to her teammates, tapping some icons on her scroll. She sighed and stretched herself out "But...I certainly am looking forward to that ride home."
The girl in the black dress was still standing alone in the center of the field, staring blankly off into space. Nave and Sola flipped a coin, and Nave groaned at the result before heading over to tap her on the shoulder. She stiffened and let out a quiet gasp, and Nave tilted his head toward Sola and Tytani.
"Come on, let's get going." He said, clapping her on the arm before making his way back to Sola. He grumbled and whispered in his ear "She seriously creeps me out..." When he looked behind them, she was trailing along at a good distance, keeping her gaze averted to the ground.
(No idea where or when this is taking place, but that's my first post, I guess.)
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

https://aplaceforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Untitled RWBY Empty Re: Untitled RWBY

Post by Kohl Black Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:30 am

There I was...surrounded by Beowulves-four of them. I swung my glaive in a wide arc and the top halves of their bodies, no longer attached to their bottom halves, went sailing through the air.  Both halves of their bodies slowly dissipated into ash, the wind carrying it across the wasteland before disappearing entirely. Over my head, the head of a giant Ursa tumbled through the air almost comically before it, too, dissolved away.
I looked over at my companions who had just finished off the last Grimm, the Ursa who was no more.
"I'm telling you, Ursii are not that easy to decapitate," Rogan said as he hefted his huge, bloodied claymore over his shoulder. "Their necks are shorter and stouter. It takes a well-aimed swing in order to disconnect their heads from their shoulders. I also think they have thicker bones than the other Grimm."
Dusky seemed unimpressed. "I could've smashed his head," he said as he studied his gauntlets that hard long, sharp claws extended from them. He moved his hands down and the claws withdrew back into the gauntlets.
"Well, that's the last of them," Vi, our leader, said. A gleam of sweat was clearly visible on her skin. One would expect that being in the desert, but it was nighttime and the air was cool, almost chill. We had taken out a lot of Grimm and I was  exhausted, too. The only one who looked like he was ready to go another round was Rogan. I couldn't understand where he got that energy.
"Hey, what's that?" I pointed into the air where I had seen a few blinking lights that didn't look like stars. My teammates turned to the sky and for a moment they saw nothing but then the lights flashed again, closer this time.
Dusky's faunus night vision allowed him to see it before we did. "It's an airship."
"An airship?" Vi asked. "Are you sure?"
Then we all heard it. The tell-tale hum of an airship's engines. A cloud that had been covering the moon finally moved and we could see it. But it wasn't one of ours.
"What's an Atlas airship doing in Vacuo?" Rogan repeated the question that was all bouncing through our heads.
"Not just any airship," Vi murmured. "That's a battle ship."
As if to confirm this accusation, the ship opened fire on us. If not for our quick reflexes and combat training, we would have have been shot dead right there. Vi and I dove left while Rogan and Dusky went right.
"What the hell are they doing?!"
Even if I had one, I wouldn't have been able to answer Vi's question as I was too busy trying to the bullets that rained down on us without mercy from above.
Vi swore than shot off toward the ship before I could stop her, zigzagging this way and that. Finally she stopped just in front of the hovering ship and held up her hands to show that she was unarmed. The ship answered by firing a high-powered laser at her, which she managed to avoid-but just barely. The ground exploded in the spot she had been standing, dirt and sand flying in all directions. There was no question about it. They were definitely trying to kill us.
We all turned to our leader with the same look-What do we do?
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:52 pm

"What's this about?" Nave asked, looking over Tytani's shoulder at her scroll. She groaned and stepped away from him, grumbling.
"Our orders have changed," she explained "Apparently one of our airships was attacked in Vacuo, and we're being sent in with another team to investigate."
"What's one of our airships doing in Vacuo?" Nave furrowed his brow and crossed his arms.
"Routine trade and refuel run," she replied "I mean, that's what the orders say. I'm just as confused as you are, but it's not our job to question it."
"Aren't I supposed to be the leader?" Sola asked, stepping in between the two with a frown. Nave and Tytani looked at him, blinked, and then carried on their conversation.
"There's the ship..." Sombre spoke up, her voice quiet like a whisper, pointing up to the airship that was landing near them. Sola grinned and flipped his hair back to approach the ship.
"Alright then, team SNST! It is time for us to embark on our next..." His voice trails off as the compartment opens, revealing the team they'd be working with. Sola's eye twitched and he gritted his teeth "Ohhhh! Not you guys again!"
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:20 am

"Dusky, back me up!" Vi shouted then charged at the ship, switching her guns into pistols and firing at the front of the ship.
My face grim, I switched my glaive into rifle mode and began firing at the ship as well. I didn't like the thought of shooting at an Atlas airship, but they had fired first and it was clear that they had not mistaken us for Grimm.
A beam of light shot past to my left and struck the airship's right flank. Rogan's laser should have made a hole, but they must have had someone on board that was really good at making shields. It seemed my rifle wasn't doing any good either.
"Dusky, give me a boost!" Vi commanded.
"Are you sure-?"
"Just do it!"
Dusky took a deep breath and suddenly his body began to increase in size. Though I had seen him activate his semblence several times, I still couldn't get over watching in fascination as his body doubled in size. He picked up Vi as easily as a kitten then tossed her up to the ship. She landed just on top of it and began working on finding a way inside while the rest of us shot at ship, making sure to avoid her, as a distraction.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:56 pm

Sola sat in the corner of the airship's compartment, tapping his foot and keeping his nose upturned at their comrades for the mission. The team consisted of three faunus and a human, looking quite confused at Sola's disposition. Nave scooted closer to one of them, a dark-skinned woman with white hair and black feathers on her shoulders and forearms.
"What seems to be the problem with Sola? Did you guys meet him before?" He asked, looking quite disturbed feeling the tension on the ship. She merely shrugged and shook her head.
"Who knows?" She replied "You guys are a year ahead of us, aren't you? This is the first mission we've been on with upperclassmen."
"Weird..." Nave grimaced, looking back at Sola. One of the girl's teammates, a boy with tousled black hair thumped his dog-like tail on his seat idly, staring off into space. It seemed he was the one Sola was avoiding, specifically.
"Think it might have something to do with that guy?" A voice asked from behind Nave, making him jump. He turned and saw Tytani grinning like a maniac "Maybe they're from the same town, Sola really doesn't talk much about home. Perhaps he was from a gang that liked to steal from the Reis' private docks, the son of the gang leader who got killed in a fight with Sola's former-huntsman of a father? Now their feud follows them to school, and they can't seem to forget about it?" The faunus girl blinked and raised an eyebrow while Nave just rubbed the bridge of his nose.
"Tytani, you really need to stop writing fanfictions about us..." He said with a sigh "It's probably a lot more mundane than you think. In fact, I'm sure that's the case."
"You're no fun..." Tytani pouted before taking out a notebook of her own "I'm still not finished with yours. I can't quite figure out a good way to kill you off..."
"What?" Nave asked, taken aback "Why am I getting killed?" Tytani just shrugged.
"It makes it more dramatic." She said, tapping her chin with a pen.
"I can help you with that..." Sombre spoke up in a monotone whisper, standing off to the side "Death is my specialty..." Nave put his face in his hands while the faunus giggled at him.
"This...is my life. Maybe dad was right, and I should've just stuck with Dust mining..."
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:25 pm

(I'll bring in a villain in my next post, just to let you know)
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:21 am

After a short moment, I decided I wasn't going to let Vi infiltrate the airship on her own with who knows how many enemies on board. She was my leader but she was also my teammate, and more importantly, my friend. It didn't feel right to me allowing her to go in all alone to a dangerous situation.
"Get me up there," I said to Dusky.
He didn't argue. "I was hoping one of us would." He picked me up and threw up to the ship and landed at the top just as Vi was climbing down a hatch that led into the back of the ship. I followed her down, holding my rifle at the ready. Neither of us noticed the second airship that had appeared over the horizon.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:43 pm

There was a thud on the outer surface of the ship, and then another. It seemed that the Vacuo hunters were trying to infiltrate the ship. Corona grinned and listened to the footsteps on the upper deck above him. His hand crackled with red Dust energy, implanted directly into his skin. He punched upward, blasting apart the ceiling above him, and he reached upward, grabbing onto the ankle of one of the Huntresses-in-training as she ran by him.

"They're just up ahead!" the Professor called back to the cabin, and the two teams readied their weapons for combat. The faunus with the feathers was leaning out of the side compartment, taking advantage of her enhanced sight to look ahead and take inventory of the situation.
"There are two hunstmen on the ground, and two on the hull of the airship!" She called back "The ship's guard just engaged, I'm going in!" She leapt from the airship and spread her arms out wide, flying in the direction of the airship.
"Harper, wait!" one of her teammates called out, throwing his hands up in the air "There she goes again..."
"Sounds like someone we know," Tytani commented, and Nave just grumbled, holding his spear at the ready.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:33 am

The explosion came out of nowhere. I had no time to respond as I felt a hand grab my ankle and pull me downward through the hole that had just been created.
"Ebony!"
Vi turned and reached out a hand to grab me but I had already fallen too far. Instinct took over and I kicked out at my assailant. Dammit! Where did my weapon go? I must have dropped it...
Vi dropped down from above, right next to my attacker, her pistols pointed at his head.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:57 pm

Corona blocked the kick with his forearm, dropping the huntress. He heard the click of the guns aimed at him, and merely laughed "I get two? Oh, this is gonna be great!" He laughed gleefully. He was large and muscular, the sleeves of his Atlas military uniform torn off at the shoulders. Lines of red Dust cris-crossed all along his body, forming a web of power that enveloped his bronze-hued skin. He raised a fist and slammed it down on the floor, creating a shockwave of flame across the floor to knock the two women back. Out from the cloud of smoke, he lunged at Vi with a fist raised, shrouded in flame.

Outside, Harper came upon the scene, watching the two men down below firing at the airship, she targeted them first. Clicking her heels together, a pair of barrels jutted out from the heels of her boots. She lowered her altitude, taking aim and kicking out, firing a volley of projectiles at their feet as a warning. They shrieked like a hawk before exploding against the ground, stirring up a smokescreen where she landed and took her pistols out from her boots.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:19 am

He's got Dust...embedded in his body?! I thought as I struggled to rise.
To my right was my weapon and I quickly picked it up. Lucky that I happened to land next to it. I converted it back to a glaive and advanced on our enemy who had Vi cornered. I recognized his uniform as that from Atlas' Hunter and Huntress Academy. I still wanted to know why on Remnant he was attacking us but I needed to back Vi up before I could reflect on it any further.
Vi was holding her own pretty well. She dodged his attacks, her lithe frame allowing her to move nimbly, but she was finding it difficult to land a solid hit on her enemy. At one point, she lashed out with her blades and managed to just slice a piece of his shirt, near the left shoulder. This only seemed to amuse him, however. With a grin, he punched at her face and she ducked but this just turned out to be a ploy and his other fist came swinging around and slammed her in her side, knocking her sideways. At that moment I chose to swing my glaive in a diagonal direction while sending my aura into the motion. The effect was an white arc of energy 6 feet in height that headed straight for Corona.

"More enemies?!" Rogan coughed into the smokescreen. Everything was black and gray and he couldn't see anything, not even Dusky who had been standing no more than 3 feet to his left a moment ago.
Dusky's heightened faunus senses allowed him to hear the enemy and he reached out where Rogan had been standing. Rogan yelled out in alarm when he felt something grab him but Dusky quickly shushed him. Dusky led him backwards, out of the smokescreen, listening carefully to his enemy's movements. He could tell she was a faunus because of how lightly she tread. Humans were great and all, but they were really terrible at sneaking.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:10 pm

Corona laughed out loud as he exchanged blows with Vi, an ecstatic look of joy across his features. It seemed the more fun he was having while fighting made his body burn brighter, and the air around them was beginning to feel hotter by the second. After knocking Vi aside, he turned to face Ebony, seeing that arc of white power coming toward him. He chuckled and the Dust on his neck glowed before he unleashed a gout of flame from his mouth to meet her attack in midair.

"He's having way too much fun with this..." Hyacinth said with a sigh, wiping sweat from his brow. "Guess I have to set him back on track again . Why is it always me?" He closed his book and pushed his glasses into place, tossing a bloodied knife to the side and calmly walking toward the corridor where Corona was fighting.

Harper's eyes pierced the smoke and found the two huntsman, and she stepped off from the ground, hovering ever so slightly. One of them was a faunus, and was likely tracking her, so she had to stay on guard. With her guns pointed at the both of them, she slowly rose up and out of the smokescreen, her feathers catching the wind and assisting her "Stand down, both of you! You are attacking an Atlas Military airship in violation of the peace treaty!" What she wasn't noticing, however, was the man on the edge of the airship, carefully taking aim with a sniper rifle...
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:58 am

The explosion of the two attacks colliding in midair caused the entire ship to shake violently and I was worried that we'd be knocked from the sky. I helped Vi up as the ship trembled.
"We've got to get out of here," I said to her in an urgent tone. "What if they bring backup?"
"More Atlas airships?" Vi grimaced. "That won't look good on us. I'm sure they've already been alerted to the fact that Vacuo has attacked on of their ships, even though..."

"You attacked us first!" Rogan shouted angrily. He gripped his claymore and scanned the area for any sign of movement.
Dusky shook his head and placed a restraining hand on Rogan's shoulder.
"It's no good. Either way you look at it, we've put ourselves in a bind. We could've just reported that we were being shot at...But we attacked."
Rogan shook his head and the anger didn't dissipate from his eyes.
"We had to defend ourselves!"
At that moment, the smokescreen began to clear and they could see Harper hovering above them, and a little ways away a second airship was drawing nearer. The first airship shook with an explosion.
"Vi and Ebony are still fighting." Rogan gestured to the Atlas ships. "I don't care what they think they know, the fact of the matter is they attacked us first and we have the right to defend ourselves!"
"Maybe so, but the smart thing to do right now is surrender," Dusky said and held up his hands in the air, the claws on his gauntlets sliding back into their sheaths.
Rogan glared at his teammate angrily and for a second it looked like he was going to punch him. But then he lowered his sword and as he did so, it collapsed until it was just a simple red-and-gold-patterned metal rod that he tucked into his belt. Then, he too, raised his hands to the air.
Dusky only hoped that Vi and Ebony would be smart and do the same.

I pulled out my scroll and began tapping at it frantically, hoping that I would be able to get a message out to the Vacuo authorities before we were attacked again...
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:41 pm

The professor piloted the airship expertly, dropping Nave and Sombre as well as the two other faunus from the other team. They dropped in through the hole that Corona had made. Looking around, they would see scorch marks all over the walls and floors from the previous fight, and Corona himself was slumped against a wall, his aura depleted after mitigating the worst of Ebony's attack, but damaging himself with his own fire in the process. His uniform was torn to shreds, and he simply laughed. Turning to the other Atlas trainees, he began to shout and panic "Help me! They're trying to destroy Atlas, don't let them off the ship!" They turned back to face Vi and Ebony, and they all drew their weapons.
"Stand down, now!" Nave shouted, collapsing his spear into an assault rifle and aiming at them. But before they could react, the ship shook from an explosion elsewhere, and everyone on the ship would feel it begin to plummet from the sky.

Hyacinth stood in one of the halls, tossing aside his detonator taking a deep breath. There was a serene smile on his face as he muttered "Lost with all hands..."

Harper kept her weapons trained on the two huntsmen, even as their own ship landed and dropped off Sola, Tytani, and the doglike faunus from her Team.
"Thank you for your compliance." She said with a sigh of relief "Now, remain still while we take you into--" she was cut off by the sound of an explosion, and they all looked up to see the battleship falling from the sky, directly at them!
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:18 pm

Another explosion rocked the ship and we were thrown to our knees. I could tell we were falling. Falling fast. Vi grabbed my hand and helped us up as we struggled to stand, though the ship was tilted sideways and we had to lean forward almost parallel to the floor. We looked over at the Atlas students (in the back of my mind I was glad that they were just students, because if they had been the robots from the Atlesian military, we probably would not have been standing just then).
"If we promise to surrender, will you allow us to escape this ship with you?" Vi asked them, though when I looked over at her, I could see something in her eye that said that even if they said no, she would still attempt to escape, though not to flee the scene, but to save our lives.

Dusky felt his stomach drop as the ship began its fatal descent from the sky. Not willing to heed Harper's words at the risk of losing their lives, he and Rogan dashed out of the way to avoid being crushed. Dusky looked back fearfully at the ship and hoped that his teammates would be able to escape safely.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:05 pm

Nave nearly dropped his weapon when the ship rocked, but he managed to keep himself balanced before aiming the rifle at the shorter of the two huntresses-in-training "Get moving!" He snapped, ushering them onward with his barrel and making sure to stay behind them while they searched for an escape route. The faunus and human from Harper's team stayed ahead of them, making sure that even in this dire situation, the two women would know that they were in their custody. Sombre followed along behind Nave, dragging her chainsaw's blade along the floor and taking slow, menacing steps while keeping her eyes locked on the girl with the scarf.

"Run!" Sola shouted, deciding that survival was more important than the mission. He watched Harper grab her teammate and with some effort fly him away from the scene. He heard a thump and a cry of pain, and looked back to see Tytani on the ground. "Really, at a time like this?" He groaned, doubling back to pick her up, carrying her along as they retreated from the descending airship. He caught up with the two men from Vacuo, matching their pace and even running ahead of them.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu May 19, 2016 7:33 am

(I'm going to switch to 3rd person here since it's too confusing and weird to do both 1st and 3rd person point of views xP)

Vi felt a shudder run up her spine at the sound of the chainsaw being dragged across the floor of the ship. When she looked back and saw the girl staring back at her, shivered again and turned forward once more. She had more important things to worry about than why a creepy girl was looking at her, such as getting off this ship. They made it to the side doors and with the press of a button they slid open. Not even waiting for them to open entirely, they each began taking a leap of faith off the ship and to the relative safety of the ground below them-that happened to be a couple of hundred feet beneath them, but that distance was rapidly decreasing.
When it was Vi's turn, she whipped out her pistols as she jumped and aimed them at the ground. She began shooting rounds at the ground and the force from the shots was enough to slow her descent so that when she landed, she wouldn't break every bone in her body. Beside her Ebony did the same.
A few seconds safely on the ground and clear of the ship's descent, they heard a tremendous crash behind them that shook the earth beneath them. They didn't stop running though. Ebony stole a glance over her shoulder and saw that it was on fire. It was only a matter of time before that fire spread to the engines...
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Fri May 27, 2016 9:21 pm

Nave rolled his eyes and grabbed Sombre by the hand, dragging her along and folding up his lance. "Now is not the time be menacing, we have to get out NOW!" He shouted, overtaking the two women they had confronted. He gripped Sombre's hand tightly and jumped, adjusting his grip on her so his arm was around her waist "Better hold on!" He yelled, unfolding his lance again and pointing it at the ground. When they reached the ground from the falling airship, he stuck the blades of his weapon into the ground, throwing his weight forward and rolling with it, polevaulting with his spear and taking his teammate with him. The two of them landed in front of the Vacuo huntresses, and he let go of Sombre, who looked quite shaken. The two of them stopped for a moment, looking back at the wreck before turning tail and running as fast as they could from the ship.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:08 pm

A loud explosion shook the air around them and both Vi and Ebony flung themselves to the ground instinctively. The explosion sent debris from the ship flying in all directions and stirred up a cloud of dust from the dry earth and for a moment they couldn't see anything. As the dust began to settle, they saw dark shapes with red eyes gleaming through the haze. Their fighting had attracted a horde of Grimm. Ebony groaned as she stood. Her energy was spent. She wasn't sure she could do anymore fighting.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:50 pm

Nave dove to the ground, pulling Sombre with him and ducking low as the explosion resounded behind them. When the ground stopped shaking, he stood up and could hear the growls and chitters of Grimm.
"This is just not my day..." he groaned, taking out his lance and collapsing it into an assault rifle. Aiming down the sights, he nudged the girl at his feet "Alright, I think it's time for you to be menacing again..." he said, keeping his eyes on a swivel to look for the two he was supposed to be apprehending. Sombre stood next to him, taking out her guns and taking aim. Her eyes glowed red, and the Grimm in front began to back away slowly, their hackles raised fearfully.
"I can't hold them like this for long. Get Sola and Tytani, I'll stay with those two," she said, gesturing with her head over toward Vi and Ebony "They look to be in rough shape. They may have attacked us, but I don't intend to leave them to the Grimm."

"Where's the rest of Team RCHD?" Tytani asked, standing and coughing some dust from her lungs from the explosion. Sola was leaning against a tree, panting from exhaustion.
"They were already back at the dropship with the Professor before the airship went up," Sola replied breathlessly "Now, I have no idea-"
"Look out!" Tytani shouted as a Beowulf leapt at her teammate. She thrust her arm forward, and with the sound of a gunshot a cable shot out from her sleeve, impaling the Grimm on the knife that adorned the end of the cable. She shot another cable from her other sleeve, stabbing the beast in its head as well before retracting the cables back into her sleeves. "We have to go!"
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:50 pm

As if taking the first Beowulf's attack as a signal, the rest of the Grimm charged the group. The sound of a loud motor could be heard amidst their growls and snarls. A second later, a it was clear their was a disruption among their ranks. Gunfire echoed across the wasteland and Grimm after Grimm fell until there was none left. As the last of the Grimm dissipated into nothingness, a tall, dark-skinned woman strode forward, a blue assault rifle carried over her shoulder. Connected to the top of the barrel was a blade that crackled with energy.
"It's about time someone got here!" Ebony whispered.
"Did you have to call my sister, though?" Vi whispered back.
"I didn't know it would be her!"
"So it's true." The woman's voice had a commanding air to it. "I had been hoping that the message I had received had been a mistake. Atlas. What are you doing, attacking Vacuo students, in Vacuo lands?"
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:23 pm

Sombre's eyes flickered as her hold on the creatures faltered, before they broke free and charged at her--only to be mowed down completely and utterly in a hail of gunfire. Sombre turned and aimed her weapons at this new arrival, standing her ground. She looked about ready to attack when Sola gripped her shoulder, having returned with Tytani and Nave.
"Our team was called here to respond to an attack on an Atlas battleship." He gestured to the wreckage "This was the work of Vacuo, if the crew's reports are correct."
"There were no survivors." Nave said coldly, his rifle raised "I'd like to see Vacuo try to explain this."
"Stand down." Sola ordered "If there can be negotiations, then they must be heard." Reluctantly, Nave and Sombre lowered their weapons. "Thank you." He brushed the dust from his suit and stepped forward, holding his hands outward to show he meant no more harm. Tytani stood behind him, on her knees and panting from overexertion.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:48 pm

The woman nodded at the group and put away her own weapon.
"Vacuo students, could you please step forward?"
With a grimace at Ebony, Vi strode around the orders and came into her sister's view and Ebony followed. Rogan and Dusky came up and stood next to them.
"Little sis." The woman was grinning. "As always, it's up to me to get you out of trouble, is it? Although, I never thought you'd do something THIS bad..."
Vi sighed heavily. "Indigo, listen. My team and I had just finished our Grimm extermination mission. We started to head back but we heard an airship. It was Atlas's and while we're trying to figure out what they were doing here in Vacuo, the fired upon us, without warning. Ebony and I boarded to ship-we though that maybe they misunderstood us to be an enemy. There was no one else aboard the ship but the pilot, and he attacked us mercilessly. We knew then that there could be no mistake in his intent to attack us."
"We had no option but to defend ourselves," Ebony chimed it. "It was during this time that I decided to send a distress message."
"Not too long after that another airship came." Dusky continued. "This one," he beckoned to the group behind them, "had this team as well as another on it."
"So Atlas sees Vacuo attacking their own airships seemingly for no good reason," Indigo concluded. "What do you say in response to this, Team...?"
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:39 pm

"We're Team SNST," Sola responded, the team name pronounced as "Sunset". He pointed to himself "My name is Sola Rei, and I am their leader. We received orders to investigate the attack, and when we arrived your team was firing at the ship and attacking one of the crew members onboard. You say that the ship fired upon you first, but there is no way to verify that. Perhaps if we are able to salvage the records from the ship's bridge we could get the real story, but..." He looked outward toward the wreckage and let out a sigh "I don't see that happening." He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head "None of this looks good for Vacuo, regardless of the real story or circumstances...There were a lot of good people aboard that ship."
"If anyone can get anything out of that ruined heap, I can," Tytani chimed in, still on her knees with her hand placed flat upon the ground "It might not be much, but I'm sure the data isn't completely fried."
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Good people wouldn't have attacked us for no good reason, Ebony thought bitterly. And I only counted one person on that ship.
"You said there was another team," Indigo said to Dusky. "Where are they?"
"They disappeared at some point during the fight," Rogan growled. "When the ship went down there was an explosion that brought up a cloud of dust. When the dust settled, they were nowhere to be seen."
"I don't see the second airship either, come to think of it," Dusky added.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next