A Place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untitled RWBY

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Untitled RWBY - Page 4 Empty Re: Untitled RWBY

Post by Valrogg Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:01 pm

After about a week of settling in with Beacon's class schedule, Team SNST is out in Vale, getting to know the lay of the land. The team waits outside a local book store until Tytani steps out happily holding a stack of books almost as tall as herself.
"So, it turns out they actually don't have every book under the sun, but they had enough to keep me satisfied while we're here!" She says happily. Nave rolls his eyes and wordlessly takes half of the stack under his arm so she at least can see over the top. Sola grabs one from the stack and flips it open idly.
"Oh, nice, this one has pictures! Alright, so I heard there's this nice place downtown..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man in a purple suit leans against an wall in a dark alleyway, his bright blonde hair and red eyes standing out in stark contrast to the dim lighting, as if protesting against the mere existence of darkness.
"So, I've heard the White Fang is making some moves around here, apparently there was a big fight at the shipping docks last night. What do you think of that, Corona?" The man he was addressing, a muscular man with a tanktop and a shaved head, merely grunted in response. Red tattoos encircled his skin along his arms and went over his head, tracing out a pattern of an Omega symbol on his forehead.
"Doesn't matter." He responded curtly "As long as they're not going to interfere with our plans, who cares how many Dust shipments they raid?"
"Oh, but that's just the kicker~" The man in the suit chimed in a singsong voice "They utterly failed! Apparently they couldn't even stand up to a bunch of kids. Kids who will be our competition when the Festival comes around." He grinned and pushed a pair of half-rimmed glasses into place "So, we may have to up the ante if we want to win this."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the time they arrived back at the Academy, the sun was setting, and the team was for the most part trying to ignore the way Sola was prattling on about their team name. They came across another team heading into the school about the same time as them, seemingly led by a man in blue armor and wielding a hammer. Sola grimaced and looked at the other members, groaning when he noticed the largest of them.
"Awww, man... What is it with all the huge guys around here? Seriously, there are at least three giant dudes that we have to compete with now."
"I don't care about your Napoleon complex." Sombre noted in a grim tone before hiding behind Tytani...who was about half her size. Sola facepalmed, grumbling to himself before removing his hand to show a cheerful smile. He stepped over to the other team and waved enthusiastically.
"Well, hello there! I don't think I got the chance to see your team whilst I was getting acquainted with everyone at Beacon. Are you by chance an independent team?"
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

https://aplaceforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Vi let out a loud sigh for the fourth time in the past ten minutes. Dusky looked up from the book he was reading and stared at her.
"Come on Dusk, I'm going stir crazy here! You know I'm not the type of person to just sit around in a library and read books all day. Look, even Rogan and Ebs are bored."
'Bored' probably wasn't the correct word to use, since both of them seemed to preoccupied with games on their scrolls, but they also weren't reading either. Which was kind of the point of a library.
Dusky put his book aside in resignation. "All right. What would you have us do instead?"
Vi shrugged. "I dunno. Maybe we could wander around the town a bit. I did hear some of the students talking about a new bakery that opened up recently..."
Ebony looked up sharply from her scroll. "Doughnuts?"
Vi nodded. "Doughnuts. And cupcakes, pastries, cookies...pies."
Dusky perked up a little. "I could go for some pie..."
Vi smiled and looked at Rogan.
"As long as you're paying."
"My sister still sends me a small portion from her paycheck each week because she just loves me that much," Vi said with a beaming smile. And now that she had won, she rose from the table they were seated at and led her team out of the library.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Calim Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:12 am

"I think we're an independent team. I only just met my team today." Woad holds out his hand for a handshake. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Bleak Woad the Grimm Rider."

Calim

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Sola gave an amused chuckle, shaking Woad's hand "Grimm...Rider? Is that something to do with your Semblance or do you actually...ride Grimm?" He paused for a moment before speaking again "How is that you...don't die?" Shaking his head he gestures to his teammates behind him "Anyway, I'm Sola Rei, and this is my team, SNST!" As he held out his hands in a large gesture, Tytani and Sombre were already walking away. "They don't like people much. Apparently."
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 pm

Team VRDE were walking out from the main entrance, Vi chatting away when Rogan slowed to a stop.
"That's him," he murmured in a low voice that only Dusky could hear. He had taken notice of the group of students about a hundred feet away.
"That's who?" Dusky asked, looking in the direction of Rogan's gaze. "Hey, isn't that Team SNST?"
Vi stopped chattering as soon as she noticed the students. "Oh, it's that blue-haired guy."
"That's the one that kicked your ass, right?" Ebony asked and smirked despite the sharp nudge of the elbow that Vi gave her in response.
"You know as well as I that I was holding back."
"Maybe we should invite them to come with us to the bakery," Dusky proposed.
"That's not a bad idea," Vi said thoughtfully. "But wait...teams are supposed be composed of only 4 members, so who's the fifth guy? He doesn't look like a student..."
"That's what I was trying to tell you," Rogan said a little impatiently. "That's HIM."
"WHO?" Both Dusky and Vi asked at the same time.
Getting irritated, Rogan started to raise his voice, "The one I told you about a while ago! The...!" He lowered his voice at the last second, not wanting to draw unwanted attention to himself, "Grimm Rider..."
Almost ominously, the entire team turned their heads to look over at the stranger.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Calim Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:07 pm

"To answer your questions: Yes, yes, yes, and Lucy." Woad tapped the hammer on his belt. "She has gotten me out of more than a few scrapes."

Woad looked over Sola's shoulder at Tytani and Sombre. "They're okay, I don't spend much time talking to people either."

"I feel like we're being watched..." Woad said and spun around.

Calim

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Sola blinked for a moment, certain that he had only asked three questions. Still, he shook his head and rolled with it "Well, that is an...interesting way of doing it. I heard of a student here who was able to briefly hitch a ride on an Ursa, but she killed it after only a few moments. Quite violent, she is..."
"Being watched?" Nave casually looked over in the direction Woad was turning, giving a nonchalant wave to Vi "Oh, fancy meeting you here. How're you holding up?"
"It's way too crowded here..." Sombre groaned from behind a bush.
"Well, now isn't this a fortuitous gathering?" Sola said, beaming.
"No." Sombre replied, but he ignored her.
"Come, join us, this fellow here has some fascinating stories, care to join us?"
"No."
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:55 am

Now that they had been noticed, Vi approached the group and the rest of her teammates followed. She got the distinct feeling that Nave was trying to teasing her, so to him she responded, "Been doing just fine, thank you."
"Hi Sombre," Dusky said, giving a friendly wave and a smile over in the direction of the shy girl.
Ebony remained quiet as she normally did around strangers. Rogan in the meantime kept a hard gaze on Woad.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Calim Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 pm

"Uggh... Ursas. Do. Not. Like. I consider myself lucky if I can make them look in a direction. They are very stubborn. Anything bigger than a Beringal gets to meet Lucy." Woad tapped his hammer. He went on to share stories about various battles with minor Grimm. For every story he told he pointed to a spot on his body and traced a scar through his clothes. With each story it became more and more clear that he had a reckless, and incredibly unorthodox approach to fighting. Never once though did he mention the scar on his face.
"How about you? Do you have any cool stories Sola?"

Calim

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Sola chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, Woad's question having pushed him into a bit of a corner. There weren't many stories he could tell without embellishment, but with his team nearby they would surely correct anything he told this newcomer. He cleared his throat a bit awkwardly
"Well, as a team we've been through quite a few missions outside the Academy in Atlas, though I'll admit I play more of a supporting role. You'd be surprised how much my Semblance helps in freezing temperatures. If you want epic tales of grandeur and personal accounts of memorable kills, the rest of my Team can provide that aplenty. Sombre, in particular, she can be quite...terrifying when Grimm are involved..." Even as he says this, however, the girl in question was avoiding eye contact with everyone, offering little more than an anxious wave toward Dusky when he greeted her.
Nave smirked at Vi's response and waved her and her companions over.
"No need to be so tense, it's just a normal day." He said with a grin "If you're still sore about before, save it for the festival."
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:20 pm

Vi gave Nave an amused half smile. "Hmm, that's cute. You're really funny, you know that?" She looks over at Ebony conspiratorially. "Should I tell him? Nah, you're right. It'd only wound his pride."
Before the small banter between the two could escalate any further, Dusky spoke up, "So we were going to head down to this new bakery that opened up. Would you guys like to come with us?"
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Calim Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Woad gave Dusky an inquisitive look and pointed at himself. "If that's an open invitation I would love to join you. I haven't had decent food for a few weeks. Is it in town? Should I invite my team?"

Calim

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:21 pm

Tytani's eyes light up when they mention a bakery, and she bounces on her heels "Oh, that sounds amazing!" She heads on over toward VRDE, still carrying her books. Nave shrugs and goes with her.
"Sure, I wasn't doing much else anyway." He says, following her over, taking the time to grin at Vi "We can discuss some things about your technique."
Sola nods and waves Woad over toward the group "That sounds wonderful! The more the merrier!"
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4