A Place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perhaps...something like this?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Perhaps...something like this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Perhaps...something like this?

Post by Valrogg Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Well...considering all of my characters are from Atlas I would have to say before the Vytal Festival Tournament. Other than that, I'm open to any suggestions or possibilities.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

https://aplaceforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Perhaps...something like this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Perhaps...something like this?

Post by Valrogg Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Actually, I think the best time to place this is before the main series' starting point. That way we can make our own storyline and villain(s) without having to borrow too much from the show.
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:08 pm

Okay, I can probably work with that.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:12 pm

So, who should go first?
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:57 am

I guess whoever posts first. Gary isn't joining though?
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:18 pm

No, not right now. Too much going on at the moment. Maybe a couple days I can get my brain back on track. It's on overload at the moment...
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:20 pm

It's cool. I totally understand (^O^)
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:13 pm

So, is there a starting point for us? I'm kinda stuck on how I should begin this XP
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

"A little help would be nice!" Nave growled, holding the Ursa back with the haft of his spear. He knocked it away with the butt of the weapon and plunged the blades into its midsection. Pulling the trigger three times, he blasted the Grimm in half. Across the field, Sola brushed his golden locks behind his ear.
"You look like you can handle yourself!" He chided, whipping around to cut down a beowolf with his rapier. More followed, but he stood firmly, snapping his fingers when they came within a few meters of him. A wall of fire erupted at the feet of their first line, obliterating them. "Thanks, Tytani!" He said with a wave. He looked around, squinting his eyes "Has anyone seen--" The sound of gunshots rang from within the trees, followed by laughter and the engine of a chainsaw. "Never mind, there she is." The head of a creeper shot out from the tree line, followed by a flash of black. A high-heeled boot stomped on the head, and its wearer pointed a wide-barreled gun at it. With a laugh, she pulled the trigger, blasting it apart in a spray of blood. The girl turned back to her teammates, half of her face splattered with blood while the ash from the dissipating grimm surrounded her.
"I think that's the last of them..." she said quietly, a serene, confused looking expression on her face "What now?" Sola shrugged in response, wiping the blade of his sword with a handkerchief.
"Report back to the Professor and enjoy the ride back to the academy?" She said, grinning and flicking his hair. At that time, a smaller figure popped out from behind a rock.
"Actually, we still have another half-mile to patrol." The young girl said, pushing her oversized spectacles into place "Stop trying to get out of working, Sola." She brushed some dust from her dress and walked back to her teammates, tapping some icons on her scroll. She sighed and stretched herself out "But...I certainly am looking forward to that ride home."
The girl in the black dress was still standing alone in the center of the field, staring blankly off into space. Nave and Sola flipped a coin, and Nave groaned at the result before heading over to tap her on the shoulder. She stiffened and let out a quiet gasp, and Nave tilted his head toward Sola and Tytani.
"Come on, let's get going." He said, clapping her on the arm before making his way back to Sola. He grumbled and whispered in his ear "She seriously creeps me out..." When he looked behind them, she was trailing along at a good distance, keeping her gaze averted to the ground.
(No idea where or when this is taking place, but that's my first post, I guess.)
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:40 pm

I thought we would be making a new thread...I don't like dumping everything here...My inner neatfreak strongly disapproves! xP

Speaking of tidiness, I also don't like that huge chatbox being at the top of the page. It's annoying having to scroll down just to see the forum topics and such. I don't mean to nag or anything, and you don't have to change it if you really don't want to, but if you could just move it to the bottom or make it hideable or at the very least make it smaller that would be nice (^O^);
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Y'know, I completely forgot about the new thread topic, Whoops X_X.
And I can fix the chatbox thing, sorry about that. I'll do it when I have more time, possibly tomorrow. These computers are slow and they don't like the admin panel
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

As for time and setting...I'm just trying to think about how we can tie our characters' teams together. It doesn't have to be immediate of course, but it should be due to a series of circumstances, possibly accidental, probably coincidental, because I don't think teams outside from neighboring Kingdoms meet together very often under normal circumstances. Maybe if they undertook missions that required them to cross into other Kingdoms, though I can see happening only under extreme situations...enter our own original villains?
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Valrogg Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:19 pm

That sounds like a feasible way to do it. Right now, my team is on a routine mission, not expecting anything too out of the ordinary. Perhaps have the villains show up on both sides, sending our two teams against one another in an attempt to spark a conflict between Atlas and Vacuo?
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Okay, that sounds good. I think I can work with that...I will definitely be posting tomorrow, so we can finally get this show on the road!
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum