A Place for Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakaren 2.0

3 posters

Go down

Zakaren 2.0 Empty Zakaren 2.0

Post by Jimmy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been chatty lately. That may change soon? Anyways, as you can guess by the topic, I am redoing most of Zakaren. Not that I am saying it was bad before, but I made a recent decision that I think makes the whole thing even more epic. Nicole knows that I have had ideas for another story, one somewhat similar to Zakaren. It is fantasy adventure like, and some characters are anthro races. I thought that combining these stories would be awesome, so I am working with the details right now. I am currently making a list of different races and then my next goal is to make some characters. Following that, I plan to continue making plots and details to the story. Also I made the Zakaren and Lyzaren have six "power crystals" instead of 8. Zakaren (Light): Fire, Water, Nature, Earth, Wind, and Lightning. Lyzaren (Dark): Time, Space, Creation, Destruction, Shadows, and Mind. Any thoughts? What do you guys think? Also, if you look up Tracer from Overwatch, that is what I am thinking I want Time users to be able to do. Just a thought right now. A lot of this is still in the works...
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Zakaren 2.0 Empty Re: Zakaren 2.0

Post by Valrogg Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:02 pm

An expansion of the story sounds awesome, and I'm still working on some chapters for the older version of Zakaren, which might work for this one as well. My main question is this: With the reduction of power crystals-and by extension the reduction of the powers granted by the main Star Jewels-what happens to the Kingdoms of Mind and Shadow, and the characters associated with them? Riften and Alazar were part of the main cast, and played a major role in the greater story arc of the series, what will become of them?
Valrogg
Valrogg
Admin

https://aplaceforfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:30 am

I was thinking of making it to not everyone having powers. More of a "born randomly with one" type of thing. Maybe have long royal families have passed down powers. Also, the kingdoms work differently, there isn't a kingdom for each gem. There is about a few kingdoms, and the Zakaren and Lyzaren are just there, controlling the balance of nature. That is what I am thinking though. It is all still being worked with.
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohl Black Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 am

Sounds like a pretty neat idea! I especially like the idea of incorporating other anthro races into your world. I can see how this will not only expand the world, but the story as well, so that will be really neat to see.
Kohl Black
Kohl Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:08 pm

Yeah, I like this new idea. When I get to making a character list, I won't say no if you guys wanted to make a character, or edit a previous one. An example would be like changing Zyller's species or something. Which may or may not happen.
Jimmy
Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum